Complaint Review: FREEDOM FINANCIAL GROUP

• Category: Loans

FREEDOM FINANCIAL GROUP BEWARE IT IS A SCAM!!!! TORONTO Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Nope

*Consumer Comment: Nope

*Consumer Suggestion: IT HAPPEN TO US TOO !

This company advertises that if you have "No Credit or Bad Credit" you can still get a loan. They take all your information over the phone and call you back with in 24 -48 hrs. Kay White was me consultant and told me I was approved for the loan, but I needed to put a security deposit of $805.00. I was told in 3 months I would get my money back. I received all documents via fax, read and signed everything and sent my $805.00 Western Union to a name "FRANK WEBER". I was then told within 24 hours I would have $5,000.00 deposited into my checking account, which "NEVER" happened!!!!

A lady by the name of MELISSA MILLER from the company called me that same day and said there was an error with calculations and I needed to give an additional $610.00 to secure my loan. At that time I decided to do something I should of done first INVESTIGATE this company. I am still tring to get my $805.00 back, but also taking this to the next level an attorney! I am single mother with 3 children and this is taking away from them. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

Jennifer
SOUTH AMBOY, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-FINANCIAL-GROUP/nationwide/FREEDOM-FINANCIAL-GROUP-BEWARE-IT-IS-A-SCAM-TORONTO-Nationwide-300868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM FINANCIAL GROUP

Nope

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Don't waste your time and money on a lawyer. You'll never see any your money. These scam artists are in another country and out of reach of our laws. They move from one place to another regularly as well. Cut your losses while you can.

Nope

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

#3 Consumer Suggestion

IT HAPPEN TO US TOO !

AUTHOR: Chooker - (U.S.A.)

I'M AFRAID THIS HAS HAPPENED TO HUNDREDS. WE JUST LOST $4500.00 TO THESE CROOKS. i'M SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU ALSO. MAKE SURE YOU REPORT THIS TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE, FBI, INTERNATIONAL POLICE, ETC. GOOD LUCK!