Complaint Review: FREEDOM GOLD, DISTINCT ADVANATAGE

• Submitted: Sat, February 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 03, 2007

• Reported By:ALTAVILLE California
FREEDOM GOLD, DISTINCT ADVANATAGE
10500 ULMERTON RD. STE.726-302 LARGO, Florida U.S.A.

FREEDOM GOLD, DISTINCT ADVANATAGE WITHDREW SUMS OF ONE HUNDRED FORTYNINE DOLLARS & FIFTYNINE DOLLARS FROM MY BANK WITHOUT PERMISSION NOTHING REAL HAS BEEN OFFERED RIPOFF LARGO FLORIDA

Company called advertising free $5000.00 to my developmentally delayed daughter acting as if the were the people at our bank (I am crippled due to car accident in July,06) needing bank account to process this for me.

She didn't know how to get or give this info to them so they verbally step by step told her how to find envelopoes with bank name and get accout numbers!!!!
Immediatly they withdrew $149 and then changing name to Distinct Advantage withdrew $59.

Upon contact they have offered vouchers for travel packages, airline tickets, which I declined due to health and wealth issues.

I have not been able to contact them since inital contact. I am recently disabled and bed/wheelchair bound on disability and my 24 yearold daughter(disabled from accident and recieving no income) do not have enough money left in our account to pay our rent and other living expenses. What can I do to get these people?

Upon my contact to them they

Victoria
ALTAVILLE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2007 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-GOLD-DISTINCT-ADVANATAGE/LARGO-Florida/FREEDOM-GOLD-DISTINCT-ADVANATAGE-WITHDREW-SUMS-OF-ONE-HUNDRED-FORTYNINE-DOLLARS-FIFTYNI-234272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM GOLD, DISTINCT ADVANATAGE