• Report: #209159

• Submitted: Sat, September 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 02, 2006

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
FREEDOM GOLD
8751 Ulmerton Road Largo, Florida U.S.A.

FREEDOM GOLD Or Suntasia Marketing ripoff and stole money out of my account Largo Florida

I got a phone call from a gentamen that was telling me that he was going to send me free voucher,and all I had to do was read about these programs that they were trying to sell. A month later, I got charged $145.00 that came out of my account. When I called to find out about this the lady played back a recording of the guy explaning the plans to me. What they didn't play back was the 15 mins before in which he explained to me that all I had to do was look at the vouchers and decide whether or not I wanted to join. He even laught at me when I keep saying, "Now, your not going to take any money out of my account." "No, all you have to do is read over these." Now, I want my money back. To make matters worse, I didn't even receive any voucher.

Julie
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2006 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-GOLD/Largo-Florida-33771/FREEDOM-GOLD-Or-Suntasia-Marketing-ripoff-and-stole-money-out-of-my-account-Largo-Florida-209159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM GOLD