Complaint Review: FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP
1025 ROSE CREEK DR. SUITE 620 #387 WOODSTOCK, Georgia U.S.A.

FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP RIPOFF, DISHONEST, AND FRAUDULENT ABUSER OF HONEST, TRUSTING PEOPLE WOODSTOCK Georgia

A year ago, I received a phone call from a real nice guy named Zack, who offered me a $2,500 credit line on a Master Card and $500 in saving coupons for only $221.95. Too good to be true!

But stupid me, I believed in nice Zack.

After 11 months, I haven't received the credit card, or the coupons. I must have called them at least 1,000 times, but the line is always busy; I tried using the password they assigned to me for the web site they have, but I can never go thru, because it doesn't accept my password, and when I looked over the internet for another phone number or address, the only thing I found, was this page full of reports againts them.

Please, somebody help me get my money back, and to bring this SOB's to justice!!!

Mayra
Chicago, Illinois

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-BENEFIT-GROUP/WOODSTOCK-Georgia-30189/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-BENEFIT-GROUP-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-AND-FRAUDULENT-ABUSER-OF-HONEST-TRUSTIN-61813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP