Complaint Review: FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:ALVISO California
FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP
1025 ROSE CREEK DR STE 620 #387 WOODSTOCK, Georgia U.S.A.

FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP ripoff false promises WOODSTOCK Georgia

This particular company called me during the holiday session (december 02). This should have been the first clue that there was something off here, but I didn't even really think about it.

The rep I spoke with said all I need to do was send a one time payment only of 221.95, and this would initiate the process of me getting their credit card packet of information, benefits and the mastercard or visa card of my choice in as little as 15 days.

it sounded good at the time, i okayed the withdrawl, foreseen it withdrawn. And yes I did become a little irrated when 15, then 20 business days, and eventually close to a month passed.

when I called the # given they gave me a recording stating that their hours were some unusual and out of the ordinary ones for any business at all. that was when I knew I must have kissed my 221.95 goodbye.

Carmel
ALVISO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-BENEFIT-GROUP/WOODSTOCK-Georgia-30189/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-BENEFIT-GROUP-ripoff-false-promises-WOODSTOCK-Georgia-55459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCE BENEFIT GROUP