Complaint Review: FREEDOM RESOURCE aka Lenox Capital

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2002

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
FREEDOM RESOURCE aka Lenox Capital
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

A woman by the name of GERA WILLIAMS (rep #5421) called me. She got me interested right away telling me of the supposed (over 20) money saving "benifits" of the club. She said these would be availiable to me and I could access them on the website. I was told I would recieve a MAJOR credit card with a line of credit totaling $2,500.00. All I had to do was pay a 1 Time Fee of $220.00. So I did. I was told I would recieve a package containing everything. When nothing came in the week or 2 I was promised. I really started to worry. As the weeks progressed I kept calling long distance with no avail. It would either always be busy or a recording to try back. Since there was no way to leave a message I just about gave up. Finally I got someone on the line. I asked her how to get my money back and she told me it was in my "package". There is nothing in it. It is right here in front of me as I write this. I don't know what to do.I want my money back and I want everyone else who was scammed to be reimbursed. If I was where this place is located I might have a chance.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2002 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-aka-Lenox-Capital/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-INC-ripoff-THIS-SCAM-MADE-FALSE-CLAIMS-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Woodstock-Georgia-38111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCE aka Lenox Capital