publicly

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2003

• Reported By:prince george Virginia
FREEDOM RESOURCE
1025 ROSE CREEK DR.SUITE 620 #387 WOODSTOCK, Georgia U.S.A.

FREEDOM RESOURCE ripoff WOODSTOCK Georgia

Hi my name is Jenny. I am a single mother that was scammed by Feedom Resource they told me if i gave them my checking number they would take $221.95 and i would recive a visa for $2,500. I agreed.

It was about a month and I never heard anything. This was last october(2002). I called them and they said I should be getting a packet and i needed to send it back then i would get my card. I finally got the packet and it was some red card. I had to send $20.00. so i did. i waited for another month. they said i should be getting it any day now(I hated to call them they were always RUDE!)

When i got it finally, i found out it was pre-paid. I would have to send them money up to 2,500 and they would put it on the credit card. I told the lady I wanted my money back. I was misled. She said i needed to send the packet back to them (like i really wanted it!) so i did. It was sent back to me. they didn't even open it. So I sent it back again. still nothing. That was 3 months ago.

I've tried to call it's always busy. so I checked on here and I couldn't believe all the people. I thought i was the only one!

Has anyone got a refund? if anyone has any info please let me know.
littybelle2@aol.com thank you!

Jennifer
prince george, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2003 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCE/WOODSTOCK-Georgia-301789/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-ripoff-WOODSTOCK-Georgia-63756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCE