Complaint Review: FREEDOM RESOURCE

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2003

• Reported By:Waipahu Hawaii
1025 ROSE CREEK DR. STE 620 #387 WOODSTOCK, Georgia U.S.A.

FREEDOM RESOURCE, INC. consumer rip-off fraud WOODSTOCK Georgia

I received an early morning call stating that I could be given a credit card to be used anywhere and help to rebuild my credit.

A payment of $221.95 was taken out of my account. I called immediately and spoke to "a rep" who stated that she would send me a form to get my money back. I never received a package or anything. I did get the form and checked the appropriate box stating I did not receive any package and why I wanted my money back.

I sent via certified mail express mail back to their company the refund form and now when I attempt to call the numbers I have the line does nothing. It is as dead as a doorknob. No dialtone, no nothing. I am quite furious and would like my money back!!

Waipahu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2003 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCE/WOODSTOCK-Georgia-30189/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-INC-consumer-rip-off-fraud-WOODSTOCK-Georgia-55917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCE