Complaint Review: FREEDOM RESOURCE

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2003

• Reported By:PASADENA California
FREEDOM RESOURCE
1025 Rose Creek Drve Suite 620-387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

FREEDOM RESOURCE ripoff Woodstock Georgia

On Jan 28, Freedom Resourse withdrew money from my account for the amount of $ 221.95, it was under my authorization, however they said that they will send some package containing a credit card with 0% interest. But then, we've never received any package at all from them, then I ask for the refund. They sent us a refund form and I then sent it back already, and they said that the refund took about 30-90 days. While I was waiting for the refund, on feb 14, freedom resource made a check under my name and withdrew money from my account again.

It is clear that they are doing scams. So then, I asked them to give our money back including the overdrawn charge (because of that I got overdrawn charge). I submited all the proof including the check that they made, they said that they will refund my money and overdrawn charge within 10 days, but until now I haven't received anything yet. I kept calling them but they just made me wait and finally they hang up on me. Also, some of their customer service staff insulted me when I asked them their last name.

By the way, I already closed my bank account right after they withdrew our money for the second times. At that time, I didn't know that I could ask the bank to do something about this matter, I just closed the account without asking anything and open the new one. Is there anything I can do to get all my money back? Please help me.

Tatsuya
PASADENA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCE/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/FREEDOM-RESOURCE-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-55202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCE