Complaint Review: FREEDOM RESOURCES CC

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2003

• Reported By:oklahoma city Oklahoma
FREEDOM RESOURCES CC
WWW.FREEDOM RESOURCES CC ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

FREEDOM RESOURCES rip-off Atlanta Georgia

A man named Eion called me at home back in december.Telling me I was automaticaly qualified for a 2500.00 credit card that Iwould recieve in 5-7 working days. After that i would have to pay a one time fee of 221.95 . I WAS so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave him my account # so he could get the money out.

WELL THEY DID ALL RIGHT not once but twice !!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I HAVE NOT RECIEVEDE ANYTHING FROM THEM.. ME and my husband has been fighting ever since. they cant tell you anything on the phone. the fax is a joke .

IT IS ALWAYS BUISY OR THEY JUST DONT ANSWER IT. AND

THEYRE ON LINE IT POPS UP RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!! AND BELIEVE

ME IT IS.SO IM OUT 221.95 PLUS 221.95 AND NO CREDIT

CARD. I WOULDNT USE THAT CARD NOW IF I GOT IT .. IM

FIGHTING TO GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!! WHERE DO THEY GET

OFF? THIS IS BULL!!!!! I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON.

TAMMY
oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2003 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCES-CC/ATLANTA-Georgia/FREEDOM-RESOURCES-rip-off-Atlanta-Georgia-50726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCES CC