Complaint Review: FREEDOM RESOURCES

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2003

• Reported By:STATEN ISLAND New York
FREEDOM RESOURCES
FRESH START ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

FREEDOM RESOURCES ripoff ripoff abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell abused & mistreated ripoff ATLANTA Georgia

I HAD INQUIRED ABOUT MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THE FRESH START PROGRAM THAT FREEDOM RESOURCES OFFERS, THAT I FOUND ON THE COMPUTER. ONE OF THERE EMPLOYEES HAD CALLED ME AND GAVE ME ALL THIS GREAT INFO ON HOW YOU CAN BUILD YOUR CREDIT AND MEND ANY BAD CREDIT INFRACTIONS THAT YOU HAD, BECAUSE YOU PAY EVERY MONTH ON TIME AND THEY REPORT IT TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS TO SHOW HOW YOU ARE FIXING YOUR MISTAKES.

I WAS TOLD THAT THAT IS WHAT THE
$221.95 FEE WAS FOR. I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECIEVE MY NEW CREDIT CARD IN 7-10 DAYS IN THE MAIL AFTER GIVING THEM MY BANK ACCT INFO. 3 MONTHS LATER NO CREDIT CARD, NOTHING, I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY NEVER TOLD ME THAT I WAS GETTING A CREDIT CARD BUT THAT THEY WOULD SEND ME AN INFO PACKET. I ARGUED WITH THEM AND TOLD THEM I WANTED MY MONEY BACK AND THAT I WAS GOING TO REPORT THEM. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD GLADLY REFUND MY MONEY, BUT THEY NEEDED ME TO FILL OUT A FORM AND SEND IT BACK, AND THEN I WOULD RECIEVE A CREDIT. WELL MAY 10TH WILL BE A YEAR OF GOING BACK AND FORTH, THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.. ALL THAT STUFF. NOW THERE PHONE NUMEBR IS NOT WORKING. AND I AM OUT $221.95.

Jose
STATEN ISLAND, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-RESOURCES/ATLANTA-Georgia/FREEDOM-RESOURCES-ripoff-ripoff-abused-mistreated-ripoff-business-from-hell-abused-mis-1031611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM RESOURCES