Complaint Review: FREEDOM SUBSCRIPTION

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: annettecochran24 — bremerton Washington United States of America
FREEDOM SUBSCRIPTION

FREEDOM SUBSCRIPTION The company Freedom Subscrition goes around taking money from peoples bank accounts Internet

This company Freedom Subscrition with drew money from my account without authorization from me and I am not very happy with this. This is the 6 fraud that womeone did on me, and I am sick and tired of this kind of stuff happening to me. So if anyone else is dealing with this as I can see it is happening, I'm in the smae boat as you, and this needs to have a stop to this. Before anyone can't do anything in this world without drastic measures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-SUBSCRIPTION/internet/FREEDOM-SUBSCRIPTION-The-company-Freedom-Subscrition-goes-around-taking-money-from-people-578281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM SUBSCRIPTION