Complaint Review: FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM JERSEY GB

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 24, 2011

• Reported By: Louie — Houston Texas United States of America
FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM JERSEY GB

FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM JERSEY GB I ORDERED NOTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEY LITERALLY STOLE $34.96 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. INTERNET, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Good Day!

I hope you can help me. Just this morning, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at about 10:00 am, I was taking a look at my bank account online. I was surprized to find a transaction that I didn't make! A company called "Free Download Zone .com GB" withdrew $34.96 from my checking account.

I've never been to any such website and, in fact, don't even know what type of company this is! I have no idea how this company got any informantion about my bank account.

I'm going to my bank today to see if I can get this money back. But, more importantly, what can I do to prevent them from stealing more from me?

Thanks for all you have been doing to help victims of theft and fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOWNLOADZONECOM-JERSEY-GB/internet/FREEDOWNLOADZONECOM-JERSEY-GB-I-ORDERED-NOTHING-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-AND-THEY-LITERALLY-STO-790812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM JERSEY GB

Good Day!

AUTHOR: freedwonloadzone.com - (United Kingdom)

Hello,

I am a customer service representative of Freedownloadzone.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve the issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

Siupport@freedownloadzone.com
1-888-251-0703

Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST