Complaint Review: FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Dani — Abilene Kansas United States of America
FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM
9 Bentinck St Internet United States of America

FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM Help Me Download & Saphie Number One Limited is a FRAUD! They charged my account 9.97 a month for 3 months, and the initial month 29.95 or something like that for some stupid application I downloaded and thought to be FREE after the 19.95 fee. T Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Details

Back in January, my purse got stolen. Along with it was my social security card, and everything else I had in there. So in February, as I was still trying to replace everything I lost, I went on google, (like I always do), and was trying to figure out how I could replace my social security card. I got on what I thought was the social security website, and started found a form I could download, but was told it was 19.95. Well, I really needed my card, so I paid it using my debit card. MISTAKE # 1.

I filled out the form, sent it off to my local office, didn't work. Then I figured I would just take off work, go there and get it straightened out and get my social security card replaced. Well, I am very busy, work full time, go to school full time, and also am a mother. So I let that go to the back burner and figured I would go to the Social Security office as soon as I could get a day off.

Now it is May, and today I just realized that I have been billed 9.97 a month for (March, April & May), and also the initial 19.95 I was PROMISED was actually 29.95 that they charged me back in February. I called the numbuer I found from my bank statement (888-436-5129) called them, had the charges "stopped" today (we will see). They said they would credit my account for all the charges minus the 19.95 that I authorized.

I continued to lay into this chick who could barely speak english and informed her that the company she is working for is breaking the law. This is not right that companies can continue to do this. I am not a stupid person, I know about scammers, viruses, and this one STILL slipped through under my radar. I am also not the type to yell at a person in customer service. I too have worked in customer service, but it was a legit company and was tech support for an ISP. I know how people can be mean on the phone, but I didn't feel bad for her. She is KNOWINGLY working for crooks! THAT IS SAD!

(http://www.helpmedownload.com/contact.asp

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOWNLOADZONECOM/internet/FREEDOWNLOADZONECOM-Help-Me-Download-Saphie-Number-One-Limited-is-a-FRAUD-They-charged-734320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM

Contact Details

AUTHOR: freedwonloadzone.com - (United Kingdom)

Good Day!

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. We would like to know if your issue has been resolved. Have you successfully called our toll free numbers? If so, Kindly delete the post for us

Support Helpmedownload

AU Phone Support: 1-800-146-928
AU Phone Support: 1-800-357-380
Canada Phone Support: 1-866-730-0934
Other Phone Support: 1-866-978-4842

Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM ES