Complaint Review: FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Lincolnton North Carolina United States of America
FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM

FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM UNKNOWN BEEN TAKING MONEY off MY VISA for three Months now, including this month November 2011, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Information

In September of 2011.I went on-line to order a Copy of my Birth Certificate from California..I come across this Web-Site called FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM.. it stated that I could order my Birth Certificate in three days for the price of $9.95,in fact they charged my card $29.95,and, I only got a form to Copy and Fill out Myself.

I had to take this form to the POST OFFICE to mail out to California,that cost me $26.00, since then,I have been chharged $9.95 0n my Visa Card....IT NEVER stated you would be Charged monthly in the future, or I would NEVER had allowed the charge to be added to my card to beging with...

HOW DO I GET theis FRAUDULENT Company to STOP charging me,,it has NOW Cost me $70.00 for a Copy of My Birth Certificate??????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOWNLOADZONECOM/internet/FREEDOWNLOADZONECOM-UNKNOWN-BEEN-TAKING-MONEY-off-MY-VISA-for-three-Months-now-including-798154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM

Contact Information

AUTHOR: freedwonloadzone.com - (United Kingdom)

Good Day Elizabeth,

I do apologize for the inconvenience with these charges. I am a customer service representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com and I will be more than happy to assist you regarding these charges. Please send us an email with your concern or feel free to contact us through chat. Thank you so much.

Regards,
Support Team
support@freedownloadzone.com
Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST"

dedication