Complaint Review: FREELANCER INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: JO — norman Oklahoma United States of America
FREELANCER INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD

FREELANCER INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD freelancer.com They kept my money for a project I completed for a client. Internet

I completed a project for a client for $240. Freelancer suspended my account and held my money. All I can get are emails with the same questions over and over about how I know the client. They stopped replying to my emails after several attempts to contact them. I see here that this is a common complaint but it is the same as theft. They have no reason to hold the money. I sent them all 190 articles that I wrote for the client but to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREELANCER-INTERNATIONAL-PTY-LTD/internet/FREELANCER-INTERNATIONAL-PTY-LTD-freelancercom-They-kept-my-money-for-a-project-I-complet-890048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREELANCER INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD