Complaint Review: FREELANCER.COM

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: Gary — Scarsdale New York United States of America
3003 Tasman Drive Internet United States of America

FREELANCER.COM FREELANCER International Pty Ltd Internet site refuses to refund my money despite repeated attempts Internet

I have been trying for the last 3 days to obtain a refund from the money I accidentally transferred to their account at Silicon Valley Bank. There is no phone number and only email is: customer-support@freelancer.com. Each time I write someone asks more irrelevant questions, despite the fact that I keep writing that I never confirmed my account, and made a mistake sending them money from my bank (I tried to cancel the transaction and it went through anyway). Any reputable business concern would have refunded my money--no questions asked. That is why this outfit is highly suspect and I believe to be a real scam. In any case, they do not cooperate with customers, do not allow them to contact them easily, and have many reports posted online of complaints such as mine. I am really sorry I started up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREELANCERCOM/internet/FREELANCERCOM-FREELANCER-International-Pty-Ltd-Internet-site-refuses-to-refund-my-money-d-854742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREELANCER.COM