Complaint Review: FREELOTTO EZWIN FREELOTTO.CO USA

• Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:Nowra Other
FREELOTTO EZWIN FREELOTTO.CO USA
feelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

FREELOTTO EZWIN FREELOTTO.CO USA DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS AND YET THEY HAVE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS Internet

I live in Australia, I don't even play Australian Lotto and yet here I am being subscribed to Free Lotto EZWIN via my credit card for 30AUD per month. Now so far there have been three transactions on my credit card and yet even though I am supposedly subscribed to this Free Lotto, I have not received anything for this company via any type of email or letter confirming my subscription or even letting me know whether I have won or lost anything.

I would have thought it prudent that if I was subscribed and this was legitimate then the company would send receipts for payment, letters confirming subscription, anything. But I have supposedly been subscribed to this site for three months and have received absolutely nothing. I have not signed up for this - nor do I want to be signed for this. Now these people are smart - they get your credit card details knowing full well you can't get the payments stopped via your bank, so they payments keep coming unless you cancel your credit card (which I have done now so these rip off mongrels wont get anymore of my money). This is a big scam and needs to be halted.

Sarah
Nowra
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREELOTTO-EZWIN-FREELOTTOCO-USA/internet/FREELOTTO-EZWIN-FREELOTTOCO-USA-DIDNT-SIGN-UP-FOR-THIS-AND-YET-THEY-HAVE-MY-CREDIT-CARD-403537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREELOTTO EZWIN FREELOTTO.CO USA