• Report: #195865

Complaint Review: FREELOTTO

• Submitted: Sat, June 10, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 10, 2006

• Reported By:chilliwack British Columbia
freelotto.com New York, New York U.S.A.

FREELOTTO - PlasmaNet ripoff New York New York

Asked several times to delete me from their site.
I did click on their delete site and the next page confirmed.

They noted 48 hours to delete.

A few weeks passed and their deceptive attempts to lure me still keep comming into my email.

After repeated attempts, the freelotto, came back with a very tricky connotation the I potentially won a Million Dollars, and I only have to follow the links to verify as winner, and at this time I would only be a 'pending' winner.

To click on the links they provided only sent me to have to play six more games and after that I may be a winner!!!

I find that to be very deceptive and very poor business ethics, questioning their integrity and likely bordering on fraudulent advertising. I will leave you to decide.

chilliwack, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2006 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREELOTTO/New-York-New-York-10163/FREELOTTO-PlasmaNet-ripoff-New-York-New-York-195865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREELOTTO