amounts

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: BALINDA M HARPER — BROOKLYN New York United States of America
FREERIDE.COM
460 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10016 Internet United States of America

FREERIDE.COM Corey Newhouse, John Mezzina They never sent me the $50.00 Red lobster gift certificate for the point I earned, and redeemed. Internet

On 8/7/2012 I redeemed 55,000 points for a $50.00 Red lobster gift certificate to be issued by Freeride.com. I was told to wait 6 weeks before placing a inquiry if gift certificate was not received. Six weeks later when I sent an inquiry I receive an email stating Thank you for your inquiry.

We will respond back to you in 2 business days (or faster).

Sincerely,

The Freeride Team.

I never heard from them. I have sent them inquiry every week after that with the same message, and no one returning or looking into the problem. After 8 weeks of it going no where I filed a complaint with the BBB they did not respond to them either, and BBB closed the case.

It took me 3 years to earn those points by purchasing merchandise thru their site, and I have nothing for it. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREERIDECOM/internet/FREERIDECOM-Corey-Newhouse-John-Mezzina-They-never-sent-me-the-5000-Red-lobster-gift-c-968781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREERIDE.COM