Complaint Review: FREIGHT NETWORK INC (JOHN D.)

• Submitted: Thu, May 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: B&G Express Freight Inc. — NORTH HOLLYWOOD California
FREIGHT NETWORK INC (JOHN D.)
ONE WEST COURT SQUARE SUITE 750 DECATUR , Georgia USA

FREIGHT NETWORK INC (JOHN D.) STOPPED CHECK AFTER SERVICES WERE COMPLETED DECATUR Georgia

*General Comment: thiefs are protected by"NO LAWS FOR STEALING money like that

SCAM, FRAUD COMPANY. Agreed on delivering the load with 50% after pickup for fuel, and 50% before delivery. All we got was 2 inactive EFS codes.  The night of the delivery we had the truck stop due to non payment as we agreed. The receiver and the shipper were notified. Did not receive any payment until the morning of delivery. A check was deposited into my account. My truck was 3 hours away from delivery. After seeing the deposit I had my truck deliver the load. The receiver said that this load was suppose to be here yesterday morning but per broker, we were suppose to deliver on the morning of the 25th. Since the truck was stopped due to non-payment, we delivered later on in the afternoon. The load was received in a perfect condition without any shortages or damages. The broker tried getting a certificate holder on our insurance without my permission then tried to open a claim, not understanding that few hours of late delivery because of them is not an insurance claim. Today my account went -$5600 because the broker put a stop on the check. (illegal). Whatever their response may be, I have proof for everything I wrote, and everything is documented including the emails where they were trying to explain that they had a problem with EFS and Western Union. Even thought the late delivery was because of the broker, and instead of a late charge, I got the full amount pulled back from my bank account. Their address is a virtual office and nowhere in any documents their last names are posted. - will be reported to the DOT and all authorities. BE AWARE - SCAM COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREIGHT-NETWORK-INC-JOHN-D/DECATUR-Georgia-30030-/FREIGHT-NETWORK-INC-JOHN-D-STOPPED-CHECK-AFTER-SERVICES-WERE-COMPLETED-DECATUR-Georg-1055030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREIGHT NETWORK INC (JOHN D.)

#1 General Comment

thiefs are protected by"NO LAWS FOR STEALING money like that

AUTHOR: Alen - ()

They owe me 10500 dollars,yet I am shocked that no one knows who this asswipe is,and furious that goverment of GA would let somebody open a company without their name being on the document of ownership. When I opened mine ID had to be present no questions asked then again we can only be mad at GA rules to allow trash like this to have anything without proper documents.Please response or call if you have any question or advice on the matter,thanks Alen.(314)369-1000 PS THIS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH NOTHING LESS OF ROBBING A BANK BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY THAT SOMEBODY COULD OPEN UP A COMPANY WITH NO NAME,BE IN OPERATION FOR 4-5 MONTHS COLLECT MONEY FROM SHIPPER NOT PAY CARRIER AND BE JUSTIFIED AS HAVING FIANANCIAL PROBLEMS, LOL MORE LIKE  STEALING OR ROBBING IF YOU WOULD AGREE!