• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: MichelleWilhelm — Bay City Michigan United States of America

FRIENDLY LOGISTICS LLC Henry.baxter@friendlylogistics.com sending and reshipping scam Internet

A man name Henry Baxter emailed me...asking me if I'd be interested in a position as a " Logistics Clerk". My hours had just gotten cut at work and i had been applying to jobs, so i wasn't sure if i had applied to him first. I fill out an app, but it didnt ask for your social security number or anything. He told me he'd get back to me if i was hired.

A week later he told me I was hired... but had to do a 30 day trial but i would be paid $1600/mth plus $10 a package sent.

For two weeks he sent me packages and i went on their website, marked as sent, then recieved a label and i would take it to the mail. On the day i was supposed to be paid, he had me ship everything out that i had...and of course, since then, haven't heard from them.

They insist on pay with paypal, and all the packages go over seas.

I guess I should have paid attention to the red flags all over this, luckily, i did not give him any harmful info like my social security, but they are deffinantly scam artists and need to be stopped!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRIENDLY-LOGISTICS-LLC/internet/FRIENDLY-LOGISTICS-LLC-Henrybaxterfriendlylogisticscom-sending-and-reshipping-scam-Inte-983882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRIENDLY LOGISTICS LLC