Complaint Review: FRJ Advisors, Inc Frank Rumbauskas

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Anaheim California United States of America
FRJ Advisors, Inc Frank Rumbauskas

FRJ Advisors, Inc Frank Rumbauskas Frank Rumbauskas Unauthorized charge, I notified them within 2 hours told them fraud and NOT TO SHIP The PRODUCT. Sent it I am facing 40.00 in shipping/tracking cost & 15% restock fee. Internet

I recieved 2 emails with order confirmation numbers on a products I did not buy.  I immediately opened a support ticket telling them NOT TO SHIP this.. it is an unauthorized charge and stop it immediately.  The support thread prevented me from having a live conversation and the rude response I received from Ashley Turlington said I looked at your order and it has your email and home address she didn't think it was FRAUD.

How stupid do you have to be to make a statement like that?? That's exactly what fraud is stealing your personal information!!  I was so insulted now I was just informed it has been shipped  costs taken from me are around 20.00 and I'm expected to return with tracking insurance (at least another 20.00 and they think I will pay a 15% re stock on top of that.  Wrong.

Don't do business a company who hides behind support tickets they are thieves.

The Company is in San Antiono, Texas but I did find online that he lives in Newport Beach California.

Public records you know.. i can't stand cowards who hide.  frank Rum

Thanks for listening

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRJ-Advisors-Inc-Frank-Rumbauskas/internet/FRJ-Advisors-Inc-Frank-Rumbauskas-Frank-Rumbauskas-Unauthorized-charge-I-notified-them-856389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRJ Advisors, Inc Frank Rumbauskas