Complaint Review: FRONTIER AIRLINES

FRONTIER AIRLINES
, Select State/Province USA

FRONTIER AIRLINES SHAME ON FRONTIER CA

*Consumer Comment: Question..

As I have stated to Frontier and FAA, there was no one available at midnight at Midway.  I took statements from 4 passengers on that flight stating no one was available.   Frontier needs to reimburse me for the cost of the bag, the cost of the damage to items and the cost of the baggage fees since frontier did not handle the packages correctly.  Frontier will need to come to me to access the damage or we I can take the pictures to court.   I am also taking pictures of my luggage and posting the on social media sights to tell people and show people the damage and telling them not to fly frontier and that frontier is not paying for the damages as of yet.

If frontier want to make an appointment with me to look at the damages, please make an appointment with me so I can arrange it, but again in the meantime, I am going to social media to stir up bad press against the company and I will be sending this letter to investor relations of Frontier.   I will never fly with Frontier and I will continue my complaint in small claims court and with the FAA until frontier decides to settle this claim.  I have to replace the luggage since it can not fly with it again.  SHAME ON FRONTIER for this damages and I WILL NEVER FLY THIS AIRLINE AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME. This is also going on ripoff.com and angies list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRONTIER-AIRLINES/Select-StateProvince/FRONTIER-AIRLINES-SHAME-ON-FRONTIERnbspCA-1071261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRONTIER AIRLINES

Question..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Just how much time have you given them to "settle" this claim?

Because if you thought you could make a complaint at the airport and have a check in your hand within minutes...you would have been very disapointed.

By the way an airline damaging a bag isn't exactly earth shattering news...so not sure how much "bad press" you are actually going to be able to stir up.   I just hope there was nothing of value in the bag that got destroyed because Frontier(and just about every other airline) has exclusions on reimbursing you for those items.