Complaint Review: FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: ronald — fort wayne Indiana United States of America
FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
frontier p.o. box 20550 rochester, New York United States of America

FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS frontier failed to fix service and charged me for the months I went without service. failed to acknowledge their error. rochester, New York

WHAT FRONTIER DID TO ME, PLEASE READ

there is no personal gain for me in what I am about to share. frontier is charging me for three months of no service plus late fees plus interest.

Back in September my frontier internet service stopped working properly with speeds dropping to less than 1 MBPS. my plan included 15 MBPS and I was paying 120 dollars for it, overpriced, I called customer service and they agreed to send someone to fix it. after 7 days I had to call back since no one had shown up and my service was still down, this time they transferred me to the escalations dept where they again said they would send someone. two weeks passed and I called Comcast, they offered me cable, voice, and 25 MBPS internet for 99 dollars.

two months later frontier has the guts to send me a bill for the two months their service was down. even after talking to the manager at the escalations dept they refused to acknowledge their mistake and remove the charge.

LIKE I SAID I HAVE NO PERSONAL GAIN, I AM PUBLISHING THIS TO KEEP OTHERS IN FORT WAYNE FROM THIS MISERABLE COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRONTIER-COMMUNICATIONS/rochester-New-York-14602-0550/FRONTIER-COMMUNICATIONS-frontier-failed-to-fix-service-and-charged-me-for-the-months-I-wen-992261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS