• Report: #201619

• Submitted: Tue, July 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 18, 2006

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
1940-3 North Commerce Pkwy Weston, Florida U.S.A.

FRONTIER PHARMACY FRAUD, RIPOFF - Charges Just Keep Coming! Weston Florida

Grrrr, it makes me so angry and just sick, sick, sick to read all of these complaints / victim reports and know that these people are still getting away with this! My own credit card company, BoA, got Frontier Pharmacy's so-called Customer Service on the phone with me listening and then even told me to give them a chance to refund my money within 5-7 days when I repeatedly told BoA that these people are nothing but frauds. BoA said I cannot block them from charging me so I suppose I will take the advice of another victim and cancel my credit card claiming fraudulent use.

The "Frontier Pharmacy Customer Service" (phone number on my credit card bill) also told me when confronted with the numerous complaints here that all of these victims listed here had been refunded their money even though they DID NOT READ the Membership Agreement!! (And that of course they did not return to this website to report they had been refunded.) What B.S.!

Has anyone here been refunded their money in full by this company? What are credit card companies doing to help since it is clear that they are aware of the problem? I'm still not sure if Bank of America is going to help me in this situation even after explaining that I've never even dealt or receive any type of RX or product from these people.

Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRONTIER-PHARMACY/Weston-Florida-33327/FRONTIER-PHARMACY-FRAUD-RIPOFF-Charges-Just-Keep-Coming-Weston-Florida-201619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRONTIER PHARMACY