Complaint Review: FS-Hoodia Burn Fat

• Submitted: Thu, September 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 16, 2006

• Reported By:Hamlin New York
FS-Hoodia Burn Fat
518 County Line Rd. Hamlin, New York U.S.A.

FS-Hoodia Burn Fat Ripping off past customers debit and credit unauthorized charges Ripoff Mission Viejo California

*Consumer Comment: I have been ripped off

It seems that this company holds previous customers debit and credit numbers then randomly charges them for product that was never ordered. I am currently disputing charges to my card on 9/9/06 that have not been authorized by me in the amount of $79.95. I have submitted a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission at www.econsumer.gov. I urge each person that is experiencing the same thing to submit a complaint to thier State Attorney Gerneral's office or the Federal Trade Commission.

Vicki
Hamlin, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2006 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FS-Hoodia-Burn-Fat/Hamlin-New-York-14464/FS-Hoodia-Burn-Fat-Ripping-off-past-customers-debit-and-credit-unauthorized-charges-Ripoff-211020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FS-Hoodia Burn Fat

I have been ripped off

AUTHOR: Marlene - (U.S.A.)

I have recently noticed on bank statment that i have been cjarged $69.95 to a comapany that i never ordered anything nor have i recieved any producut. The only address that i have is Hoodia Mission Viejo, CA. 92691 I have written to this address with no response. They have ripped me off and my says that there is nothing that they can do. I hope that this not true.I am woman on SS. and can't afford this to happen and if i could i wouldn't want to be ripped off. Any help would be deeply appericated.

Marlene