• Report: #209885

• Reported By:Lyndonville New York
FS-Hoodia Burn Fat
Internet U.S.A.

FS-Hoodia Burn Fat ripoff Mission Mission Viejo Internet

*Author of original report: another debit

There has been an unauthorized debit on my bank account in the name of FS-Hoodia Burn Fat for $69.95.
I called the bank and they could not find a phone number associated with this debit.

I found an 800 number on the internet that seems to be associated with this company but when I called it I was put on hold for a few minutes and then prompted to put a phone number in so that they could call me back (ha!ha!).
Not only did they debit my account, but I have not even received anything for that debit!!!

Cheryl
Lyndonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2006 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FS-Hoodia-Burn-Fat/internet/FS-Hoodia-Burn-Fat-ripoff-Mission-Mission-Viejo-Internet-209885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FS-Hoodia Burn Fat

another debit

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

FS-Hoodia put the money back into my account after leaving them a message. Now they have removed $79.95 from my account under another name; Lean RX. I left another nasty message on their message which is actually an answering service. I doubt that anyone will actually return my call!!!