Complaint Review: FSC Marketing Company, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Tiana — Talent Oregon United States of America
FSC Marketing Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 28 Round Lake, Minnesota United States of America

FSC Marketing Company, Inc. Jenneth P. Alonzo Director of Operations Sent a mystery shopper check for me to deposit and spend. Once I completed, the check for $1449.35 BOUNCED. Round Lake, Minnesota

I needed extra income to help support my first website that I am building, my own business. I had applied to several home jobs/ mystery shop jobs. I received a check for $1449.35 to shop at Money Gram and Home Depot including my pay for $350.00.

All to be done in one day, with reports and receipts scanned in. I deposited and waited 2 weeks, the check was cleared, I completed the tasks as instructed, all of this was done in an online portal, I did not speak with anyone from FSC Marketing.

After completion, the check bounced and I was out the money that was sent. My bank account went over $1000.00 in the red.

None of the phone numbers work except one, which led to a cheesy sounding answering machine that doesn't give you enough time to say anything substantial. I called 5 times to leave one message, saying each part fast in sequence, it was ridiculous. [continued below]....

The Bank of the Check sends you through run around machines that end at nothing. You cannot contact anyone, online they want you to enter your zip code to get anywhere and it says every time that the zip is out of their district. So, you cannot get to any customer service. There are several complaints for Charter One Bank for scams. I have reported to BBB as well. They have a red alert on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FSC-Marketing-Company-Inc/Round-Lake-Minnesota-56167/FSC-Marketing-Company-Inc-Jenneth-P-Alonzo-Director-of-Operations-Sent-a-mystery-shoppe-1021014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FSC Marketing Company, Inc.