Complaint Review: FSE LOGISTICS LLC

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: MBSA2010 — BRONX New York United States of America
FSE LOGISTICS LLC
301 00 PLZEN, CZECH REPUBLIC Internet United States of America

FSE LOGISTICS LLC GARMANY,LONDON,CZECH REPUBLIC PARCEL SERVICE SCAM INTERNET, Internet

I was contacted via a careers website that this organization had a  Transportation Supervisor Job for me. They asked me for a description of myself and my situation which I made up to protect myself a bit. they give you a internet interview, It sounded hokey  however, I do not like to be biaed against people.   They asked for no money from me and I was aware that this is how it eventually ends up from Internet scams info I had read about here and on the Internet in General. the dont ask for your socialand nothing only internet, check your email every 3 time.

All they did say was that I should if I accepted recieve  several packages  a week to which they would pay me 20.00 a package perhaps 40.00 later on. I expected a complicated  production. All I had to do was  print out a first class label for the USPS and  take it to the post office.  They had me sign a contract and promised me health insurance.  The packages really did come. The second one came and so on,all of the packages were sent to Russia.  Then the police to my door. They informed me that a persons credit card was charged for some merchandize that was delivered to me.

I was told by the US Postal Service Agent (a branch of the FBI) that I was to stop accepting packages or I would be held responsible for accepting stolen property and would go to prison.  He said  this is an old scam and often people keep doing it and end up in prison. I assured all agencies involved that I would not be doing that! I informed FSE Logistics I quit and why.  An Agent from Fed EX(they have their own Fraud division)  told me they had been using an innocent persons account to charge the mailings of the packages to.   WOW! Police, Federal Agents! All I wanted was a paying job.  So very sad that people living in a different country think Americans are so rich they can steal from us and it would not matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FSE-LOGISTICS-LLC/internet/FSE-LOGISTICS-LLC-GARMANYLONDONCZECH-REPUBLIC-PARCEL-SERVICE-SCAM-INTERNET-Internet-937968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FSE LOGISTICS LLC