Complaint Review: FSF Jeans Free Spirit Jeans

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2003

• Reported By:Statham Georgia
FSF Jeans Free Spirit Jeans
Mellon Bank Bldg. 1735 Market St. Level A Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

FSF Jeans Free Spirit Jeans ripoff DISHONEST - NEVER received products AS PROMISSED & PAID FOR!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I ordered A pair of jeans & A T-shirt from this co. on 9-16-1999 (OVER 5 YR.S ago) & have ONLY received postcards from them. One in Dec. 1999, another in Aug. 2000 & then one last Thurs. 9-25-2003. Each one I received said that my order would be sent by the end of the mo. I wrote, faxed & e-mailed this co. (sent copies of ALL documentation to them) numerously over the past 5 yr.s with NO reply from them other than an occasional post card stating that my order WOULD be on it's way.I e-mailed them again TODAY(with ALL documentation again) but DON'T expect any reply.

I HAVE NOT received my products to-date!
I told them I was finished with them & that all I wanted to do NOW was to SAVE others the problems that I have had with this co.

I DID request my money back again & on previous occ.'s but DON'T expect to rec. ANYTHING!

They advertise these free jeans on their website BUT DON'T ORDER!!! you'll pay a shipping charge & they KEEP the money & you take the CHANCE of receiving the product you order OR NOT!!!

Linda
Statham, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2003 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FSF-Jeans-Free-Spirit-Jeans/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/FSF-Jeans-Free-Spirit-Jeans-ripoff-DISHONEST-NEVER-received-products-AS-PROMISSED-PAID-67793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FSF Jeans Free Spirit Jeans