Complaint Review: FT Natural

FT Natural
433 Plaza Real, suite 275 Boca Raton, Florida USA

FT Natural - DermaJuvenate Credit Card Scam by DermaJuvenate Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Dermajuvenate/Rejuveneye Cream

I ordered a "free" trial of DermaJuvenate and paid the $3.79 for shipping, which came off my credit card number that they required (of course).

I received the sample and only a week or two later I noticed that DermaJuvenate had charged my credit card a fee of $89.31. I called customer service, infuriated, and was told that I should've read the "terms and conditions" which apparently indicates that this is NOT really a free trial afterall, but that we can use it for 2 weeks before being charged $89.31!!!

What kind of legitimate company with any sort of decent product to offer would resort to a SCAM of this sort?  Very annoying and hard to believe that they can get away with it! I want all my money back but they are only willing to refund a portion of it,(and that you have to fight for) Also I haven't seen any money yet.

Please beware of this company and probably any other so-called "free trials" on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FT-Natural/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431-/FT-Natural-DermaJuvenate-Credit-Card-Scam-by-DermaJuvenate-Boca-Raton-Florida-1061261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FT Natural

Dermajuvenate/Rejuveneye Cream

AUTHOR: charlie - ()

I also supposedly purchases a free trial of both Derma Juvenate and Rejuveneye Cream had to put my card details in to pay the £3.89 postage and they have now started taking money out of my bank.  I contacted my bank immediately and although my bank cannot refund me the money they have put a stop on any other charges being taken out.

I have also been in touch with the company which is registered as ACF, based at Herkimer House, Mill road Industrial Estate, Linlithcoe, EH49 7SF.  and they basically say that all the details was in their terms and conditions and they refuse to give me my money back.  I will be taking this further and reporting them to trading standards etc and am determined one way or any to get my money back.

Also Im not too sure whether this is just a coincidence but since I gave my detail to Dermajuvenate I have also been having fraudulant claims for money coming out of my bank, 5 payments have come out since 21 June 2013.

It seems from looking at previous stories this is happening at various places in the world.  If I can find out any further information I will post again.

dedication