Complaint Review: FTD Florist

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Allyson — Austin Texas
FTD Florist
Nationwide USA

FTD Florist Took my order for Mother's Day. Sent an email 5:30 pm night before would not deliver. Nationwide

I ordered flowers for my mother in law for Mother's Day. FTD took my order, and then on the Saturday evening before, at 5:30 p.m., when it was too late to make other arrangements, they sent me an email stating that they would not be able to deliver the flowers until Tuesday at the earliest. I think this is unconscionable behavior. I will never order from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD-Florist/nationwide/FTD-Florist-Took-my-order-for-Mothers-Day-Sent-an-email-530-pm-night-before-would-not-1145683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD Florist