Complaint Review: FTD Florists Online

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Brian Guthmann — Flint Texas United States of America
FTD Florists Online
3113 Woodcreek Drive Downers Grove, Illinois United States of America

FTD Florists Online FTD I PAID FOR same day delivery, got NO flowers, NO answer to emails, NO one answered the phone, and got the run-around from a "call center" who said they can "only take a message" Downers Grove, Illinois

I ordered a flower/bear/candy arrangement from FTD Online on the morning of February 14th at around 8:30 am.  I paid extra for same-day delivery, and provided detailed delivery instructions.  I paid with my major credit card.

The order was never delivered.  I called the number I was given on the confirmation email, and got an endless busy signal.

Today, I got a recorded message "thanks you for your patience, a flower order representative will be with you momentarily" that looped for over an hour.  When the call was finally answered, it was someone who stated they were simply a "call center" hired by FTD because of the enormous amount of phone calls, and all she could do is "give them a message".  Needless to say, they never called back.

FTD has ignored my emails regarding the matter, and their customer service links do not work.  This is flagrant breach of contract, and I would like my money back and they can keep the flowers.  At the very least, I want their BBB "A" standing reviewed, because FaceBook is alight with complaints identical to the one I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD-Florists-Online/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515/FTD-Florists-Online-FTD-I-PAID-FOR-same-day-delivery-got-NO-flowers-NO-answer-to-emails-839696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD Florists Online