• Report: #882025

• Reported By: Kristin Lewis — Woodside New York United States of America
FTD Flowers
3131 Woodcreek Dr Internet United States of America

FTD Flowers THEY LIE Internet

NEVER use FTD flowers. I placed three orders for Mother's Day early Sat morning. I got an email later that day saying one of them couldn't be delivered, so I called to try to order something else. I was on call waiting for 20 minutes before finally getting someone. His name was Victor. We were on the phone for an hour but he couldn't figure out how to cancel the order or to tell me what else I could order that COULD be delivered the following day. So I went on the website and figured out how to do it myself.

This morning, I wake up and get a note from FTD saying that one of my orders can't be delivered until WEDNESDAY. So I called and they tell me that, in fact, all THREE of my orders can't be delivered on Mother's Day. (I received no notification about the other two.) But FTD can give me 10 bucks off. Seriously. I'm spending hundreds of dollars. I called a few local florists yesterday and they told me that no one was delivering on Mother's Day. I figured FTD must have some other arrangement.

I've been on the phone with them for 45 minutes this morning. They're now offering to give me 20 percent off the order. Turns out, their computer system takes so long to update they really have no idea if your order can be delivered, as they promise on their website. They even have a system online that is supposed to tell you if the arrangement you selected can be delivered by the delivery date you want. But since it takes hours (12!) to update, it's totally useless. A BIG LIE. They just take your money anyway and things get delivered whenever.

NEVER EVER USE FTD.  I will never use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD-Flowers/internet/FTD-Flowers-THEY-LIE-Internet-882025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD Flowers