Complaint Review: FTD

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: cd — Chester Illinois United States of America
FTD
3113 Woodcreek drive Downer grove, Illinois United States of America

FTD Delivery not made then when they did the flowers were not satifactory. I ask for my money back and was offered a gift certificate for next purchase. Downer grove, Illinois

Delivery not made on time for Mother's day. Then delivery was made 2 days later after I cancelled order. The flowers were deadand left on the porch no one was home for 2 days. I ask for my money back (they have a satisfation guaratee) I was offered a $20 gift certificate toward next purchse. I told them I want my money back I do not need a gift certificate as I won't be useing FTD again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD/Downer-grove-Illinois-60515/FTD-Delivery-not-made-then-when-they-did-the-flowers-were-not-satifactory-I-ask-for-my-m-882992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD