Complaint Review: FTD

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: lakeside2 — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
3113 Woodcreek Drive Downers Grove, Illinois United States of America

FTD Poor Service, No flowers, and NO refund Downers Grove, Illinois

In mid-December, I placed an order through FTD floral web site. This order was to be delivered on December 22 in Clermont, Florida. All of the information I entered regarding the name and address of the receiver was correct. However, after checking the UPS tracking information, I learned that this order was NOT delivered because they were 'unable to locate' the address. Clearly, this was nonsense, as I have had other items delivered to this address without incident.

Although it may have been UPS who 'dropped the ball,' I immediately contacted FTD regarding the matter. At no time did they take any corrective action to get this order delivered, offer me a refund, or even a discount on future orders. I also contacted my credit card company who is unwilling to credit my account with the $32.90 that FTD was paid. (The only reason the order was so 'cheap' was due to a promotional code I used to cover the cost of shipping, which was $14.99).

I - as well as the intended recipient - was extremely disappointed over this situation and angrier yet that FTD has REFUSED to credit me for what I paid them. I am well aware of how FTD works in regards to their contacts with local florists, delivery, etc., but that should not be my problem. I paid them for a service and that service was not provided. If necessary, I will contact them again (and again) until this amount is credited to me. Furthermore, I will never enlist their services again and 'spread the word' about their abominable attitude toward their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515/FTD-Poor-Service-No-flowers-and-NO-refund-Downers-Grove-Illinois-828765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD