Complaint Review: FTD

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: skola1 — Ranchos De Taos New Mexico
FTD
3113 Woodcreek Drive downers grove, Illinois USA

FTD I wanted to order flowers from FTD and had enough COKE REWARDS credits (675) to get $30 in credit for flowers from FTD. When I went to there site prior to reward redemption, I could order less expensive flowers. When I utilized the rewards points, the flo Floral Delivery/my coke rewards deals/higher delivery fees downers grove Illinois

I have MY COKE REWARDS points and redeemed 675 of them to have flowers delivered. It was understood that I would have a $30 credit toward flowers. I researched the prices of flowers and saw some great deals for approximately $30.

After I entered my rewards points, the flowers were suddenly more expensive and the service fees and delivery charges were $16.99~ thrilling to see that my toal came to almost $50!

I not only wasted 675 rewards points but never ordered the flowers.I am not happy! I planned to send flowers for a birthday and could not do so!

Not interested in dealing with FTD after this! Shame on you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD/downers-grove-Illinois-60515/FTD-I-wanted-to-order-flowers-from-FTD-and-had-enough-COKE-REWARDS-credits-675-to-get--1131686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD