Complaint Review: FTD

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Keepitreal — Huntsville Alabama
FTD
Internet USA

FTD FTD.com, FTD Flowers, Plants and Gifts dishonest, lies, lack of customer service, Downers Grove Internet

FTD.com stands for, Fail's To Deliver!

I ordered my friend flowers to be delivered on the Saturday before Mothers Day to suprise her.  Everything went smooth with the ordering process.  I ordered the flowers on Thursday and was guaranteed they would be delivered by 1:30pm Saturday.

I recieved an email saying the flowers shipped on Friday.  On Saturday 1:30 came and went without any phone call or text from my friend saying she had received the flowers...

I was given a tracking number from FTD on the Friday the flowers had supposedly shipped which didnt work. I called FedEx which was supposedly how the package was shipped and they had no information on it, so I called the customer service number, which is obviously in India, because everyone spoke broken english and i could barely understand what they were saying and they could barely understand me.

I was told that the flowers had actually be delivered when they really had not been.  I called back a second time and found out that the flowers had actually not been delivered and that they had never actually shipped from anywhere either. Remember I got an email from them saying they had shipped on Friday.  I was told they werent delivered and were never shipped by the second none english speaking customer service person.  Come to find out, the first they would be able to get delivered was on May 13th which is 3 days after Mothers Day and 4 days after I was told they would be delivered.

I was told I could cancel with a full refund or wait, I obviously cancelled my order at that point cause flowers for Mothers Day delivered 4 days after, doesnt work.  I told them I wanted an email stating my cancellation and that I would get a refund, which I actually got.  I asked to speak to a manager and was denied. They offered no explainaiton as to why this happended and just really didnt care.  I still have not received my refund and I am pursuing other actions at this point.

Do Not Use this Service!!!  FTD.com is a Sham!  No customer service, they will lie to you and offer no reasoning to anything!

Super Ripoff.  And until I get my money back, This Company has officially Stolen from me.  They did not provide what they said they were going to.  I paid for something I did not get, when I was supposed to get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD/internet/FTD-FTDcom-FTD-Flowers-Plants-and-Gifts-dishonest-lies-lack-of-customer-service-Do-1146084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD