Complaint Review: FTD

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 11, 2011

• Reported By: maeweb — woodbridge Virginia United States of America

FTD, FTD.com Horrible service! alexandria, Virginia Internet

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered flowers for my mother to come with a note from her grandkids. I requested them be delivered Saturday or Sunday, I received a confirmation for the order. The flowers were to go to Sunrise Hair Salon in Old Town Alexandria, VA. She owns the place and was quite busy on Mother's Day weekend, so there was no reason for what happened. I called her this morning (Wednesday) to see how she liked the flowers since she hasn't mentioned anything yet. She never got them!

I contacted FTD about 9:30 and it took until 6:30 to hear from anyone! They said that the florist was not able to reach her by phone and asked if I had another number. WHY WOULD THEY CALL HER? What is the point of suprising someone with flowers if someone is going to call them? At 7:30 I get another call addressing my complaint offering me a 10% discount, that then became 20%. I explained that this was of no use to me, that the point wasn't just to send flowers, the kids could do that any time, the point was to do something nice for Mother's Day. I further explained that had I gotten a call (if they couldn't reach her, so they could have called me) on saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or EVEN this morning, this would have been less upsetting.

SO apparently they delivered the flowers during some point between 6:30 and 8pm. How do I know this? AT 8:15 I received another call from FTD letting me know that they were refunding my money and going to her shop to TAKE THE FLOWERS BACK! I have never experienced such horrible service in my life! Save yourselves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTD/internet/FTD-FTDcom-Horrible-service-alexandria-Virginia-Internet-728244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD