Complaint Review: FTD.COM

• Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: Ripoff_GUY — USA
FTD.COM

FTD.COM FSUSPECTED AS A PHISHING STIE, Internet

I have UNSUBSCRIBED three times distintly documenting my steps on the second and third time from "FTD.COM" spam emails that constantly fill up my inbox. REPEATEDLY I had to enter my email address, #odd# , even though they already HAVE my email address, when I go through the UNSUBSCRIBE process. And ......still......more junk email from "FTD.COM"

I will NEVER buy or utilize their services ever again as lomg as I live since the refuse to honor their very oun policy and feature (obviously, to phish for more info) that "suppose" to unsubscribe a person. Im getting angrier by the day as this shick keeps piling in my box.

Get your fn crap together "FTD.COM" my next step is BBB and have them review your records to see if youve been holding on to my credit card info even though your "BOGUS SITE" states otherwise. Who knows what else you are doing that consumers dont see on the surface! I know if something as simple as unsubscribing doesnt work,, im betting some shady shick's going on elsewhere at FTD.COM.

NO, I do not eant any more of your emails or dead flowers/weeds

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTDCOM/internet/FTDCOM-FSUSPECTED-AS-A-PHISHING-STIE-Internet-781883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD.COM