Complaint Review: FTD.com

• Reported By: Jason — Littleton Colorado United States of America
FTD.com
3113 Woodcreek Drive Downers Grove, Illinois United States of America

FTD.com Artistic Creations Robbed Downers Grove, Illinois

I went online to FTD.com from one of the 50 email promotions FTD send to my in-box every week, no exceptions.  Well I wanted to send my wife a nice bouquett of Tulips.  FTD has the Better Homes and Gardens Spring Tulips.  You can order the standard arrangement or upgrade to "Better" or "Best" the "Best" being nearly three times the cost of the standard advertised arrangement.  I decided on the "Best".  I appreciate the best of most everything as most people do.  The arrangement was outsourced to a local shop in Englewood CO called Artistic Creations on Arapahoe Road.  The arrangement was delivered in good time.  However, the arrangement was of poor quality, decaying Tulips, petal falling off.  Only 22 stems rather than the promised 25 and some green leaf that is not at all near the value of a nice fresh Tulip.  My total price was $78.99. My wifes friend at work recieved 25 Tulips in a vase from the local Safeway grocery store and I went by to check and these only cost $22.36.  My wife was embarrassed  as well I.  I feel taken advantage of by a large company with a decent reputation.  I feel they have stolen from me and I can't do anything about it.  To make matter worse I personalized a Mothers Day greeting card to be from our 4 yr old daughter and myself, which turned out to be a one sided tag hand written by someone with two fingers with their eyes shut, also very embarrassing.  We all deserve better, in fact rather than spend money with FTD or Artistic Creations just bend over....grab a handfull of lawn grass and give this to your wife or sweet heart and feel better about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTDcom/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515/FTDcom-Artistic-Creations-Robbed-Downers-Grove-Illinois-726540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD.com