• Report: #1112079

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: Justjean — Shawnee Kansas
FTD.com
3113 Woodcreek Drive Downer's Grove, Illinois USA

FTD.com Once dependable, FTD is no a thief w/ no oversight Downer's Grove Illinois

The Better Business Bureau rates FTD.com as A+, but they have well ove 1700 complaints against them.

Once I sent flowers that wound up with only 3 fresh flowers when there were supposed to be at least 5, a small bouquet, but gee.

Once my kids sent what was supposed to be a fabulous bouquet and I got nice, but totally different.  Silly me, I thought those were flukes because FTD used to be totally reliable.  They promoted certain bouqets and the shops they used were outfitted with those exact materials.

I can never use them again.  My son got engaged to a girl from a fairly well to do  family and we decided to send them all lovely Christmas flowers.  We spent close to $100 for a highly promoted bouquet.  We figured since it was a best seller all their shops would have the materials or would AT LEAST send something lovely that was worth $100. [continued below]....

.....  This is what their website promises.

Well they delivered on time, but what was supposed to be a large red and gold display of red roses and red carnations, turned out to be 3 droopy white pom pom mums, a sprig of orange minature roses that looked they were plucked from a dying plant, two LARGE gold balls that were supposed to be ornaments I guess and some flat arbor vitae branches that looked like they came from someone's yard.  All were chunked, I would guess, by an 8-year old, in a SMALL rustic-stone-look vase that looked like hell.  I asked them to send a picture of what they received and I was apalled...and humiliated.

BBB is supposedly looking into it and I filed a complaint directly with the company as well and although their websites says complete replacement, which I don't want, or refund, the clerk thought they only did 20%.  I said nothing other than 100% refund would be acceptable.  I think I am going to contact my credit card company as well.  Really it is too bad.  It used to be nice to send flowers, but I won't deal with thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTDcom/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515/FTDcom-Once-dependable-FTD-is-no-a-thief-w-no-oversight-Downers-Grove-Illinois-1112079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD.com