Complaint Review: FTD.com

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Stacia — East Hartford Connecticut United States of America
FTD.com
242 Sisson Ave. Hartford, Connecticut United States of America

FTD.com This has been a horrible experince with FTD. Com. Rude Customer service reps. We didnt receive what we ordered. I am in the hospital this has caused me duress. I just want them to send me my jade bons Ftd.com has really let me down for the 1st time in all the yrs. i have used them Hartford, Connecticut

Most horrid experience i have ever experienced ordering. Calling customer was not helpful. They did not try to resolve the issue. I am just out of patience and money.
This was my surgery surprise. It was a surprise but not a good one. I really want ftd. com to rectify this situation.
In a good situation I should receive the jade plant tomorrow at the rehab surgery. I think the way it is going that we have lost money. Upon the stress we have gone though this surgery that this will not be resolved. Ftd. com just ripped up off when we were in a bad situation with major surgery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTDcom/Hartford-Connecticut-06112/FTDcom-This-has-been-a-horrible-experince-with-FTD-Com-Rude-Customer-service-reps-We-d-952610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD.com