Complaint Review: FTD.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: revo — FOREST HILLS New York United States of America
FTD.com

FTD.com Ordered $70 of flowers on JAN 31, 2013 to be delivered to wife on FEB 14, 2013 morning. My wife got a call for delivery at 7pm after the office is closed!! Internet

Ordered $70 of flowers on JAN 31, 2013 to be delivered to wife on FEB 14, 2013 morning.  Given that they have 2 weeks lead time, maybe my order might have had a chance?  I checked throughout the day and their line was REPEATEDLY DROPPING MY CALLS to customer service.  I never ONCE got through the customer service throughout the day repeatedly trying to call into it.  The only response I got via the website after I input my order # was it was sent to the dispatcher.  I finally fired off an email to customer service complaining about their terrible service at 5pm.

Then my wife got a call for delivery at 7pm after the office is closed!! FTD is useless.  Want to waste your money and have an aggravating time?  Use FTD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTDcom/internet/FTDcom-Ordered-70-of-flowers-on-JAN-31-2013-to-be-delivered-to-wife-on-FEB-14-2013-mo-1014891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD.com