Complaint Review: FTD.com

• Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Bob/Utah — Salt Lake utah Utah United States of America
Nationwide United States of America

FTD.com FTD Flowers Not Delivered internet, Nationwide

I recently experienced a death in my family and wished to send flowers. The family members live in a different state than I do. I chose to use FTD.com to send flowers to my surviving family members . On Monday 2\7\2011 I ordered the flowers , Tuesday night I called family members to see if the flowers have arrived . The flowers have not been received . I called FTD to ask why no flowers have been sent , The representative said a flower in the arrangement could not be found . I replied to use an alternate flower rather than not sending anything . The representative said the flowers would be sent wednesday and a call would be made to me to notify me of the delivery. No call was made to me , wednesday night I called Ftd to find out if the flowers have been sent . The representative could not answer whether the flowers have been sent . I called mt relatives to check for my self . The flowers have arrived . I strongly suggest to order flowers through other companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTDcom/nationwide/FTDcom-FTD-Flowers-Not-Delivered-internet-Nationwide-694145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTD.com