Complaint Review: FTFT-MIAMI DREAM TEAM INC.

• Submitted: Sat, August 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 29, 2009

• Reported By: Rainie — Spring Hill Tennessee USA
FTFT-MIAMI DREAM TEAM INC.
www.americancashawards.com Internet United States of America

FTFT-MIAMI DREAM TEAM INC. American Cash Awards Americancashawards.com Miami Dream Team, INC Face to Face Technologies The sales rep told every lie in the book including that my check would not be deposited until quality assurance from FTFT contacts me for verification and validity of sale. Total lie. Check deposited Internet

Sale rep came to door trying to sell magazines for contest. I told him that I wasn't interested. I listened to his presentation anyway, because he said that he will get points for completing it.

I was told that if I ordered a magazine that he will get points toward a cruise and that the money would go to the charity I selected.

He stated that FTFT would not deposit check until quality assurance had called me and verified validity of sale and accuracy of information.

Liar! Check was deposited immediately. Information on order is totally incorrect and there is no way anything could be delivered to address as he has written it.

FTFT does not consider incorrect address is there problem, so no refund and no product.

These organizations are totally rip-offs, scams, cons. Do not buy magazine from door to door people even when they say it is a good cause, because they are scamming you of your money, with nothing in return.

Their cancellation policy is completely ridiculous. The customer is thrown off from examining the policy because of the promised phone call and the receipt is folded and handed to you so that cancellation policy is hidden.

Don't fall for any of these scams. Even if a legitimate program can to my door to benefit a charity if I brought a magazine, I will close the door in their face!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTFT-MIAMI-DREAM-TEAM-INC/internet/FTFT-MIAMI-DREAM-TEAM-INC-American-Cash-Awards-Americancashawardscom-Miami-Dream-Team-I-487231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTFT-MIAMI DREAM TEAM INC.