Complaint Review: FTFT Magazines

Golden, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 3036748252
  • Web:
  • Category:

FTFT Magazines Face To Face Magazine Sales scammed me into buying magazines by taking advantage of my busy schedule by making it impossible to refuse their service. Golden, Colorado

I was sitting on my couch with my new puppy when I heard a knock on my door.  When I looked through the peep hole I was a guy dancing to his Ipod.  I opened the door and he immediately started telling me about how I could help him to earn points for some trip he needed to take to help him with college.  He was very nice and energetic and asked me about my career saying that he could earn points based on that.

He then went into telling me about the magazines.  He handed me a brochure of magazines that had points written beside each one.  Apparently the higher the points, the more points he received for his trip.  He told me that if I would just buy the magazines that day, I could call and cancel the subscription and never pay for them, or either the company would call me to ask about his performance and I could do this then.

I tried to call them but they never answer their phone.  Only a recording picks up and says that they are closed.

I also never received any of the magazines he wrote down on my order.

I would encourage people to never trust anyone selling ANYTHING door to door.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTFT-Magazines/Golden-Colorado-/FTFT-Magazines-Face-To-Face-Magazine-Sales-scammed-me-into-buying-magazines-by-taking-adva-560662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTFT Magazines