Complaint Review: FTFT

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

FTFT Helping teens deceive public.....FTFT or Face to Face Technologies is a SCAM! Glendale Arizona

I, too, fell prey to the magazine sales scam. The only reason I thought it was legit is that my neices and friend's children have sold magazines for school before so it seemed reasonable.

This little girl went as far as to say we would receive a call so that we knew it was legit. We did not. We would get our magazines in 2-4 weeks, we did not. She needed a business card to help win the boy-girl competition! She even lied and said our neighbor bought magazines and sent them to soldiers! That's the amazing part, unecessary lies to get what they want...even aftet you purchase the lies continue. There is a special place you know where for people like that! I feel stupid on top of tricked and stolen from!

I hope this little girl lands her pretty little self right in jail where she and her partners belong. Going door to door inviting yourself into people's home to steal is pretty low.

I want FTFT to pay me my money back - whether they are a real entity or they are just a bunch of theives spending our hard earned money - somebody needs to pay.

Believe this, the next time someone comes to my door selling magazines, I'm inviting them in and calling the police!

Angry in az
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTFT/Glendale-Arizona-85302/FTFT-Helping-teens-deceive-publicFTFT-or-Face-to-Face-Technologies-is-a-SCAM-Glendal-458147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTFT