Complaint Review: FUHU, inc

• Reported By: bradfnp — dunedin Florida USA
FUHU, inc
Los Angeles, Ca Los Angeles, California United States of America

FUHU, inc Lack of Customer Support Los Angeles, California

I was promised a return phone call by the end of business today by a "Team Lead" by "Joe" (ID number 406796) regarding some very specific concerns that I have in reference to the Nabi tablet that we bought for my son. (Serial Number A120713-00078) This was after being on hold for 80 minutes as I called the customer service line @ 9:15 Pacific time (15 minutes after call center hours commenced) of course this is not quite the "30 to 40" minute wait time that the outgoing recorded message stated. (And yes, I really did stay on hold for an hour and a half. I was going to hang up after the first hour, but at that point, it became a matter of principal). I have a number of specific concerns regarding our new tablet and I e-mailed those concerns to FUHU four days ago, after which I received a very generic response regarding "OTA updates" One example of a very specific, unaddressed question, is regarding an apparent mix-up of e-mail addresses used to register our Nabi. Of course there are many facets to my concerns which were excluded for brevity. Since I was not contacted as promised to resolve my concerns, I felt that i had little recourse except to file a report here, at www.ripoffreports.com in the hopes that involving a consumer advocate would encourage a member of management team to address my concerns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FUHU-inc/Los-Angeles-California-/FUHU-inc-Lack-of-Customer-Support-Los-Angeles-California-988432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FUHU, inc